Thursday, October 15, 2009

Self-Improvement Plan


Lately all I want to do is be a better me. I see myself attempting so many improvements in various aspects of my life.


  • God- I am attempting to improve my relationship with God. Not that it is bad. But he is kinda like a friend you take advantage of. You know they are always there and you call them when you need them. I want a more constant consistent relationship with Him. One that my daughter will see and hopefully have the same.

  • School- I start my Masters courses October 20th and I am so stoked. I never wanted a masters because the benefits did not out weigh the cost. However... the stars aligned and I found all the money with out paying a dime out of pocket! Plus, I found a program that I think will really benefit my life both professionally and personally.

  • Physical- I joined the gym today! I did it all by myself. That is new to me. I have never joined a gym by myelf it was always with a friend. And when I would go I would play around the whole time. Childish I know! So I am excited to attend my first class and hopefully take it seriously. My goal- A fabulous six pack by Monday. Ya right! 15 pounds by April. Really that is PLENTY of time so if I don't then I didn't try. Hopefully I will do it sooner than that. :)

  • Diet- Let's start small! I am not drinking soda anymore. I do still drink tea. But I hear that soda makes your legs get extra cottage cheesy so.. No Mas!

  • Other- I quit biting my nails!! Usually when I quit it's because I popped my fake ones off and the underneeth ones are long- and paper thin. So I am excited because this time they are thick and strong and growing fast! Hopefully this is the last time I have to quit!

So hopefully all my improvements are as awesome as I think they are!!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I've been wanting to do something like this. I think if I write down my goals I will accomplish them better. I feel like it's a reminder for me to stay on track. I think you might have inspired me to think about it and post something as well. Maybe soon.

Post a Comment