Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Locked Out!

So today I told my friend Tabitha I would take her to base to get her son's PCM reassigned. She needed a ride and it gave me something to do while Jacob slept to prepare for tonight. So around 11 he left for Wendys and I left to get Tab. Her and I and the 4 kids went to McDonalds. We let the girls play for a while then we left for base. We got to the hospital and I watched the kids while she went and talked to the people. Then we went to the BX to buy headbands. (P.S. I got Lily a super cute swimsuit for next year for $4.) Any who... So we walked around there for a while then decided to head home. On the way home Lily got hungry. I couldn't make her wait to eat so we went to browse at Target while I fed her. We figured Tyler would soon be hungry too. We found tons of cute stuff on clearance so we spent some time looking through it all. Then we decided to head home. I needed to take Savannah home so I got out my phone to call my dad. I noticed I had two missed calls from my dad. So I called him back. Turns out it was Jacob calling me from my dads phone. Jacob who I thought was at home asleep. When he left for Wendy's he forgot his phone wallet and house keys. He was obviously tired. So from 11 when I left to 3 when I called my dad back he had been attempting to get a hold of me or get in the house. Which ever happened first. I felt so bad! However, if it were me I would have went to a store and used the phone to call me. So he just went to bed and has to work at 11 tonight. All night! Poor guy. I bet he never does that again though. :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh no! I've done that a million times myself. Jr has to remind me about keys... I am so forgetful sometimes.

But other than that... it sounds like you and Tabitha had a good day. And sounds like you got good deals. What did you buy at Target?

LilyBugsMama said...

At target we found overalls for $1.24, leggings for her costume for .99, a little onsie that says daddy's number 1 draft pick for like $2, and some really cute leggings with polk a dots for $4. Great deals!

Post a Comment