Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And so it begins...


I have always been one to stumble upon and spend hours reading random blogs. Occasionally its's someone I know but usually.. a complete stranger. I always wondered why they wrote out every little thing. Then I wondered why I read about every little thing. I began to realize that they will have those memories I was reading about forever. That caused me to think about all the memories I wish I had written down. There is nothing like looking back and remembering exactly how you felt as it happened. I realized that that ability to relive those memories is why people blog. So with a little motivation from my pal Michelle... Here I am. Writing my very first blog. Hopefully this very blog you are reading will one day be the home of all the my memories from here on out. My life may not be the craziest or the most eventful... but it is BLESSED! Blessed beyond belief! I have an amazing husband and a gorgeous healthy baby. We aren't rich but we have everything we need and more. I thank God everyday for all He has given us. So.. hopefully this blog will be a means of recording those blessings, both big and small, to look back on some day. When I have a rough day.. here I will look to remember the blessings in my life. Hopefully.. someday... Someone else will stumble on this blog.. and hopefully it will encourage them to do take a second to thank Him for all they do have. And not worry about what they don't have.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aww you see! You can write and post and people can love it! I did! It's beautiful and the main reason I blog is for me. I can remember my memories. I can post my stories. And it's fun for me to write. If people read it. Cool! if not I still continue to do it. I don't think I will stop. It's my journal. Just online.

So yay for your first blog! I for one will be reading!

Post a Comment