Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Time has flown by... RECAP!






I have not been on for so long... I have been busy with this and busy with that.



Lily rolled over for the first time (in front of me) on December 1st! Her school said they had seen her doing it for a few days but I won't count those. LOL






Winter break is here and is just about over already. Crazy! Work and school restart on Monday. NO!!!! I'm not ready. I am loving my time with Jacob and Lily. I get to wake up and keep my smiley baby with me all day. It's like Heaven on Earth.



We went to the doctor on the 21st for her 4 month appointment. She is getting so big! 25 3/4" (75-90%) long and 14lbs 13 oz. (50-75%). But we also found out she has an ear infection. :( BOO



The 22nd was quite a day. I woke up to feed Lily around 6:30. I went in her room and heard a whimpering coming from our laundry room. Our dog Sugar has been sleeping in there in case her babies came. It sounded like there were 50 puppies in there the whimpering was so loud. I started yelling for Jacob to come see. (I am afraid of dogs. ) Jacob came and looked... 1! 1 puppy! It was a loud one though. So lots of gross details later.. She had 3 puppies. So we kept her in there all day with her puppies so that she could take care of them. She did a great job. just before bed I went in there to do some laundry and low and behold there were 2 more puppies!! Crazy dog. She had been in labor all day i guess. The vet said it was ok. So now we have Sug Sug, Maverick, and 5 little puppies. 1 girl and 4 boys.



Christmas Eve was fabulous. We went to our church's Christmas Eve Service. Lily slept the first half and woke up to poop herself. I quickly learned that the bathrooms in high schools are not equipped to change baby's diapers. LOL But the service was amazing and we saw Lily's little friend Molly from school. After the service we went to my parents' house for food and fun. Well Lily refuses to sleep any where but her own bed so we left before any real fun began.



Christmas morning was amazing. Jacob gave me my last present. And we went to my mom n dad's. Opened presents there then came home to make mashed potatoes. Then we headed to Great Grandma's and opened even more presents and ate delicious food. The boys played football and the women sat around and chatted like always. Good times. I found out my aunt Laurie also had thrombocytopenia when she was pregnant. Crazy!



Yesterday while giving her her ear medicine... I saw a little toofer poking through her bottom gum. I was so amazed! She is 19 weeks tomorrow and already teething. She isn't too fussy from it but she has been a little.






No comments:

Post a Comment